Screw is the use of the body's bevel circular rotation and friction of the physical and mathematical principles, step-by-step to tighten the tools of the artifacts. Screws are the common saying of fasteners, everyday colloquial. Screws are indispensable to the daily life of the industrial necessities: such as cameras, glasses, clocks, electronic and other use of the minimum screws, television, electrical products, musical instruments, furniture, such as the general screws; for engineering, construction, bridges, the use of large screws, nuts, transport equipment, aircraft, trams, automobiles and so on are the size of screws and used. Screws have an important role in industry, and as long as there is industry on Earth, the function of screws is always important.
Screw is the common invention of people's production and life for thousands of years, according to the application field, it is the first great invention of mankind.
Previous: The Basic Meaning Of Screws
Next: No Information
- The Basic Meaning Of Screws
- A Brief History Of The Invention Of...
- Common Specifications For Bolts
- Industrial Application Of Screws
- Material Knowledge Of Bolts
- Classification Of Screws
- General Knowledge Of The Applicatio...
- Methods Of Inspection Of Screws
- Test For Thickness Of Screw Coating
- The Application Scope Of The Screw