Screws, also called it "screws" [screw] (screws), "Screw" (screw rod). In fact, the screw is the generic term, and screws, screw rods are different from each other. Screws generally called wood screws, is the end of the kind of pointed, large pitch, generally used for fastening wood parts, plastic pieces.
Screw rod is machine screws (mechanical screws), is the kind of front-end flat-head, small pitch, uniform, generally used to tighten metal, machine parts.
- The Concept Of Screws
- A Brief History Of The Invention Of...
- Common Specifications For Bolts
- Industrial Application Of Screws
- Material Knowledge Of Bolts
- Classification Of Screws
- General Knowledge Of The Applicatio...
- Methods Of Inspection Of Screws
- Test For Thickness Of Screw Coating
- The Application Scope Of The Screw
- Summary Of Steel Price