1. Measuring method
The dosage has micrometer, vernier caliper, plug gauge and so on.
2. Magnetic method
The measurement of coating thickness by magnetic method is a non-destructive measurement of the non-magnetic coating layer on magnetic substrate by magnetic thickness gauge.
3. Microscope method
The microscope method, called Metallographic method, is to enlarge the etched fastener and to measure the thickness of the coating on the section by the Metallographic microscope with the micro-measuring eyepiece.
4. Timing liquid Flow method The timing liquid flow method is to calculate the thickness of the coating by using the solution that can dissolve the coating on the local surface of the coating and the time needed to dissolve the local coating.
There are also coating drip method, Anodic dissolution Coulomb method, etc.
- The Concept Of Screws
- The Basic Meaning Of Screws
- A Brief History Of The Invention Of...
- Common Specifications For Bolts
- Industrial Application Of Screws
- Material Knowledge Of Bolts
- Classification Of Screws
- General Knowledge Of The Applicatio...
- Methods Of Inspection Of Screws
- The Application Scope Of The Screw
- Summary Of Steel Price
- Phosphating Of Pin Shaft Before Dra...
- Effect Of Tariff Elimination On Fas...
- China Fastener Enterprise
- Fastener Enterprises To Take The Fo...
- Deal With Bolt Everyday, Little Ima...