Processing technology of extra large hexagon nuts
M68, M72, M76, M80, M90, M95 six specifications, the material is 35CrMoA nuts, mechanical performance requirements for class 8.
The process flow is as follows:
(2) free forging
Forging a hexagram blank (if the hexagram precision requirement is not high, can be a free forging forming, no cutting allowance).
(3) annealing of good forging blank material into the forging heating furnace, heating to 800 ~ 900 ℃, the heat preservation for a period of time, and then with the slow cooling furnace temperature.
(4) finished hexagonal prism shape required to do inch.
(5) cutting in the sawing machine according to the calculated number and size of the saw into a single nut.
(6) drilling and boring.
(7) flat end inverted inside and outside corner.
(8) flatten the other end to the inside and outside corners.
- The Concept Of Screws
- The Basic Meaning Of Screws
- A Brief History Of The Invention Of...
- Common Specifications For Bolts
- Industrial Application Of Screws
- Material Knowledge Of Bolts
- Classification Of Screws
- General Knowledge Of The Applicatio...
- Methods Of Inspection Of Screws
- Test For Thickness Of Screw Coating
- Unexpectedly, China Fastener Import...
- The Import And Export Situation Of ...
- Good Luck With Your Work Throughout...
- How Is The Thread Of The Bolt Rubbe...