Phosphating of pin shaft before drawing
Equipment: phosphating tank
Phosphating purpose: to form a phosphate film on the metal surface, so as to reduce the abrasion of the working die in the process of wire drawing and cold upsetting or forming, and to lubricate the die.At the same time, it also has a certain anti-rust effect
- The Concept Of Screws
- The Basic Meaning Of Screws
- A Brief History Of The Invention Of...
- Common Specifications For Bolts
- Industrial Application Of Screws
- Material Knowledge Of Bolts
- Classification Of Screws
- General Knowledge Of The Applicatio...
- Methods Of Inspection Of Screws
- Test For Thickness Of Screw Coating
- Effect Of Tariff Elimination On Fas...
- China Fastener Enterprise
- Fastener Enterprises To Take The Fo...
- Deal With Bolt Everyday, Little Ima...