Effect of tariff elimination on fasteners
In 2017, China's fastener export volume was about 2.909 million tons, up 5.82% year on year.Exports were about $5.05 billion, up 11.2% from a year earlier.Among them, China exported 595,823 tons of fasteners to the United States, amounting to 104,134,0135 us dollars.The average unit price is $1,748 / ton.China imports 30,229 tons of fasteners from the United States, up to us $407,625,290, with an average unit price of us $13,484 / ton. The United States is the third largest source of imports of fasteners from China.
- The Concept Of Screws
- The Basic Meaning Of Screws
- A Brief History Of The Invention Of...
- Common Specifications For Bolts
- Industrial Application Of Screws
- Material Knowledge Of Bolts
- Classification Of Screws
- General Knowledge Of The Applicatio...
- Methods Of Inspection Of Screws
- Test For Thickness Of Screw Coating
- China Fastener Enterprise
- Fastener Enterprises To Take The Fo...
- Deal With Bolt Everyday, Little Ima...
- Fastener Enterprise Aspirations: Th...