Machine thread: drill the tapping teeth on the assembly first, and the inner teeth are in accordance with the specifications of the outer teeth of the screw.
Self-tapping thread: drill holes on the assembly before assembly, without tapping the inner teeth, and use larger torque for assembly.
Self-drilling thread: used on the assembly directly, screw drilling and tapping once formed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Use performance of Screws
- Anti-corrosion Technology of screws
- Maintenance layer of Screws
- Moisture-proof measures for screws
- The concept of nuts
- Type of Nut
- Anti-pine principle of nuts
- Lock Nut
- Embedded Nut
- Standard basis for Nuts
- Screw processing method
- Screw technological process(一)
- Screw technological process(二)
- Screw technological process(三)
- Classification of fasteners
- Strength level of fasteners
- The general process of fastener pro...
- Wire rod
- Annealing - purpose: to transform t...
- After annealing bolts, nuts, washer...