1. 3.6, 4.6, 4.8, 5.6, 5.8, 6.8, 8.8, 9.8, 10.9, 12.9 Grade
2. The integral part represents 1/100 of the minimum tensile strength, and the unit is: N/mm² fraction represents the ratio of the nominal yield limit to the strength limit.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Use performance of Screws
- Anti-corrosion Technology of screws
- Maintenance layer of Screws
- Moisture-proof measures for screws
- The concept of nuts
- Type of Nut
- Anti-pine principle of nuts
- Lock Nut
- Embedded Nut
- Standard basis for Nuts
- The general process of fastener pro...
- Wire rod
- Annealing - purpose: to transform t...
- After annealing bolts, nuts, washer...
- Cost factor of annealing
- Recrystallization annealing of Pin ...
- Pickling before drawing