3. Cold heading process
Cold heading (head) process: through the interaction between the molds, so that the forming, first cut wire, upsetting into blank parts, forming a head, cross groove (or other types of head) of the blank diameter and length of the rod, head under the round Angle.
Description: it can be designed according to customers' requirements. The commonly used head type is P head, B head, F head and T head.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Use performance of Screws
- Anti-corrosion Technology of screws
- Maintenance layer of Screws
- Moisture-proof measures for screws
- The concept of nuts
- Type of Nut
- Anti-pine principle of nuts
- Lock Nut
- Embedded Nut
- Standard basis for Nuts
- Screw technological process(三)
- Classification of fasteners
- Strength level of fasteners
- The general process of fastener pro...
- Wire rod
- Annealing - purpose: to transform t...
- After annealing bolts, nuts, washer...
- Cost factor of annealing
- Recrystallization annealing of Pin ...
- Pickling before drawing