1. Panel element process
Panel element procedure: refers to the original rod purchased by the raw material manufacturer. A panel element mainly includes the following parameters: A, manufacturer B, product C, specification D, material E, furnace number or batch number F, quantity or weight.
The main chemical components of carbon steel disc elements are C, Mn, P, S, Si, Cu and Al, in which the lower the content of Cu and Al, the better.
2. Drawing process
Wire drawing process: in order to achieve the required wire diameter (such as to 3.5mm wire drawing).
Related Industry Knowledge
- Use performance of Screws
- Anti-corrosion Technology of screws
- Maintenance layer of Screws
- Moisture-proof measures for screws
- The concept of nuts
- Type of Nut
- Anti-pine principle of nuts
- Lock Nut
- Embedded Nut
- Standard basis for Nuts
- Screw technological process(二)
- Screw technological process(三)
- Classification of fasteners
- Strength level of fasteners
- The general process of fastener pro...
- Wire rod
- Annealing - purpose: to transform t...
- After annealing bolts, nuts, washer...
- Cost factor of annealing
- Recrystallization annealing of Pin ...