To achieve the desired shape by removing the material
Advantages: high machining accuracy, no mould limitation
Shortage: high production cost and slow processing speed
2. The Forging processing (Forging)
To deform a material to achieve the desired shape by extrusion
Advantages: fast production speed, low cost, suitable for mass production
Disadvantages: forming is limited by the mold, and the cost of complicated products is high
Cold upsetting: cold upsetting is a process in which a metal wire is not heated and a die is used to squeeze and deform it with the help of an external force.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Use performance of Screws
- Anti-corrosion Technology of screws
- Maintenance layer of Screws
- Moisture-proof measures for screws
- The concept of nuts
- Type of Nut
- Anti-pine principle of nuts
- Lock Nut
- Embedded Nut
- Standard basis for Nuts
- Screw technological process(一)
- Screw technological process(二)
- Screw technological process(三)
- Classification of fasteners
- Strength level of fasteners
- The general process of fastener pro...
- Wire rod
- Annealing - purpose: to transform t...
- After annealing bolts, nuts, washer...
- Cost factor of annealing