Annealing - purpose: to transform tissue and soften materials
Annealing: a metal heat treatment process in which the metal is slowly heated to a certain temperature for sufficient time and then cooled at an appropriate rate (usually slow, sometimes controlled).The aim is to soften the material or workpiece after casting, forging, welding or cutting, improve plasticity and toughness, homogenize the chemical composition, remove the residual stress, or obtain the desired physical properties.The annealing process varies with different purposes, such as recrystallization annealing, isothermal annealing, homogenization annealing, spheroidization annealing, stress removal annealing, recrystallization annealing, stabilization annealing, magnetic annealing, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Use performance of Screws
- Anti-corrosion Technology of screws
- Maintenance layer of Screws
- Moisture-proof measures for screws
- The concept of nuts
- Type of Nut
- Anti-pine principle of nuts
- Lock Nut
- Embedded Nut
- Standard basis for Nuts
- After annealing bolts, nuts, washer...
- Cost factor of annealing
- Recrystallization annealing of Pin ...
- Pickling before drawing